Learn how to have an easy and joy filled
TRANSITION INTO PARENTING…
Tips – Resources – Continuous Support in the days and weeks following birth with the guidance of a Postpartum Doula…Receive Education, Assistance, Reassurance and a Feeling of Empowerment.
• Distinctions between a Birth Doula and Postpartum Doula, and why every mother and her baby deserves both
• The secret to becoming the Best Parent for YOUR Infant
• How one family EFFECTIVELY LAUNCHED their parenting experience
• Dos and don’ts of breastfeeding, so your newborn is assured the nutrients of your breast milk and you both can experience the joys of the nursing relationship
• Secrets to protecting against postpartum depression
• About Complementary Professions – i.e. Baby Nurse, Nanny, Lactation Consultant
Get answers to FAQs:
• Do Postpartum Doulas Work Nights? What are the advantages/disadvantages?
• Do Postpartum Doulas Cook and Prepare Meals?
• Do I Wake Baby or Keep Baby Awake during the Day?
• Does My Breastfed Baby Need Formula?
• If I am Breastfeeding, Do I Need to Pump?
• How Soon Can We Have Visitors? See Relatives and Friends?
• Will I Spoil My Baby by Holding Her Too Much?
• Do you have the support you and your baby need in the days and weeks after your pregnancy?
Get Your FREE Guide Now!
Just use your first name and primary email as your password – then click the “Send Me My Free Guide Now!” button to enter
(Use the same password when returning. All information kept 100% confidential. Allow the next page a few seconds to load, you will receive an email with a link to the mp3/downloadable audio.)